Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with www.zanica.ca website (the “Service”) operated by Zanica (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
2. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
3. Your access to and use of the Service is based on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
4. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept all legal consequences. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, please do not use the Service.
1. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
2. You represent and warrant that:
(i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
(ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
3. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
4. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
5. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected. We will not be held responsible or liable for any failure for the Purchase to complete, or any resulting loss or damages to you.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
1. In order to provide exceptional service, and accuracy, we regularly update the products and services on the Service.
2. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
3. Despite our best efforts, the products or services available on our Service may have an error regarding the price, be inaccurately described, or be unavailable.
4. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites.
1. When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times.
2. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
3. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
4. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
5. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
1. The Service and all contents, including but not limited to text, images, graphics or code are the property of Zanica and are protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
2. You may display and copy, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the Service only for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Zanica.
3. Any other use is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
4. These Terms do not grant you a license to use any trademark of Zanica or its affiliates. You further agree not to use, change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
1. The Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Zanica.
2. Zanica has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services.
3. You further acknowledge and agree that Zanica shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
4. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
1. We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms.
2. All provisions of the Terms shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
3. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Zanica, its principals, officers, directors, representatives, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers and agents, from and against any claims, losses, damages, losses, obligations, costs, actions or demands.
2. These include but are not limited to:
(a) legal and accounting fees resulting from your use of the Service;
(b) your breach of any of these Terms;
(c) anything you post on or upload to the Service; and
(d) any activity related to your account.
3. This includes any negligent or illegal conduct by you, any person or entity accessing the Service using your account whether such access is obtained via fraudulent or illegal means.
Limitation Of Liability
4. Zanica, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, economic loss, loss or damage to electronic media or data, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
(i) your access to or use of the Service;
(ii) your inability to access or use the Service;
(iii) any conduct or content of any third-party on or related to the Service;
(iv) any content obtained from or through the Service; and
(v) the unauthorized access to, use of or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other claim in law, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Disclaimer And Non-Waiver of Rights
1. Zanica makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind as regards the website and associated technology.
2. Any purportedly applicable warranties, terms and conditions are excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
3. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
4. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance, except as provided for under the laws of any province in Canada. In such cases, the provincial law shall apply to the extent necessary.
5. Zanica its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that
a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location;
b) any errors or defects will be corrected;
c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
6. If you breach any of these Terms and Zanica chooses not to immediately act, or chooses not to act at all, Zanica will still be entitled to all rights and remedies at any later date, or in any other situation, where you breach these Terms.
7. Zanica does not waive any of its rights.
8. Zanica shall not be responsible for any purported breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its control.
9. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no rights of enforcement.
10. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
1. As set out, above, some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
2. Provincial laws of Canada may apply to certain products and service provided.
1. These Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted and enforced in accordance with, the laws in the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada, as applicable.
2. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then any remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
3. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements, oral or otherwise, regarding the Service.
1. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
2. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
3. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
4. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
5. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
1. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
1. Zanica (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Zanica.ca website (the “Service”).
2. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. Service is the Zanica.ca website operated by Zanica
1. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
1. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
1. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
1. Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
1. Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
2. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
1. Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
2. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
1. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
2. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
a. Email address
b. First name and last name
c. Phone number
d. Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
1. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
2. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
1. We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”).
2. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
1. We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
2. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
2. Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
3. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
4. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
5. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
1. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
2. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
3. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
4. Zanica uses the collected data for various purposes:
a. To provide and maintain our Service
b. To notify you about changes to our Service
c. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
d. To provide customer support
e. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
f. To monitor the usage of our Service
g. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
h. To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
5. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Zanica may process your Personal Data because:
1. We need to perform a contract with you
2. You have given us permission to do so
3. The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
4. For payment processing purposes
5. To comply with the law
Retention of Data
2. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
1. Zanica will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
1. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
2. If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that the data is transferred to Canada , including Personal Data, where it is processed.
Disclosure Of Data
1. If Zanica is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
2. We will provide notice before your Personal Data is transferred and becomes subject to a different
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
1. Under certain circumstances, Zanica may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
2. Legal Requirements
3. Zanica may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
4. To comply with a legal obligation
5. To protect and defend the rights or property of Zanica
6. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
7. To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
8. To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
1. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
1. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”).
2. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
3. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
4. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
5. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
6. Zanica aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
7. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
8. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
9. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
10. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section.
11. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification.
1. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object.
1. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction.
1. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability.
1. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent.
1. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Zanica relied on your consent to process your personal information.
2. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
3. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
4. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
1. We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
2. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
1. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
1. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
2. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services.
3. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
4. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
6. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
1. We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service.
2. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
3. We will not store or collect your payment card details.
5. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
6. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
7. The payment processors we work with are:
Apple Store In-App Payments
PayPal or Braintree
Links To Other Sites
1. Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.
2. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s site.
4. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
1. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
2. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
3. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
4. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
2. By email: email@example.com
3. By visiting this page on our website: http://www.zanica.ca/contact
4. By phone number: +1 (289) 633-8899
5. By mail: 10 - 4646 Heritage Hills Bvld., #14572, Mississauga, Ontario, L5R 1Y0, CANADA
At Zanica we take accessibility sincerely and expect all individuals irrespective of physical, racial, ethnic or cultural differences to enjoy the content on our site, including making purchases.
While care is taken to maintain the site with updated information including content that is accessible to people of all identities, there may be instances where some information may not be relevant or up-to-date.
Should you discover that there is information that needs to be updated, we request you get in touch with us so that we can make the relevant changes to maintain your browsing experience on Zanica.ca
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) are a series of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to make web content more accessible to people with a wide variety of impairments.0 WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 provide a detailed set of guidelines for making web content more accessible, with the goal of providing a single shared standard that meets the needs of individuals, organizations, and governments internationally
More information on accessibility guidelines can be viewed directly on the WCAG site here: https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns policy being developed.
In the mean time please be aware that all shipping options are provided through Canada Post via Shippo. Their link is as follows: https://goshippo.com/terms/
We will follow industry guidelines on shipping and returns till our policy is formulated.
Thank you for your patience.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments